X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazvi
    • Aug 2002

Libraries for conversion from DVD to VCD and SVCD

Hi all,

While you're already here, if you know a link or other references to sources for conversion from DVD to VCD and SVCD please reply me on this.

I prefere libraries with explicit parameters instead of sources for programs like FlaskMPEG, because I want to avoid any graphical interference.

Thanks,
    Crazvi.
  • Nielchiano
    • Aug 2002

Re: Libraries for conversion from DVD to VCD and SVCD

Originally posted by crazvi
    I want to avoid any graphical interference.
    What do you mean by "Graphical interface" a real GUI? what about command-prompt tools (like eg LAME or BeSweet)?
    We were all newbies once... and we all needed some help once, so lets once help the newbies.

Comment

• crazvi
      • Aug 2002

Nielchiano, sorry for the missunderstanding.

By "avoid any graphical interference" I ment that I do not want libraries like bbmpeg.dll, where the settigs are made by some dialogs(or GUI as you said).

So, I need libraries to convert DVD files to VCD and SVCD fiels. By these libraries I understand dynamic or static libraries, COM objects etc. Even C++ source code it would be fine. But not command prompt applications.

So, if you want to help me please do so.

Thanks!

Comment

• Nielchiano
        • Aug 2002

Then I'm sorry.. I don't know any DLL-like stuff... for video... however, most software has source availible, so you can propabely make some kind of DLL yourself. (If you do so, I might help a bit, since I like the idea.)
        We were all newbies once... and we all needed some help once, so lets once help the newbies.

Comment

Working...