X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caocao
    Suspended
    • Jun 2002

great features of hero dvd

Recently I download Hero DVD from download.com. The install is very quikly and with no problems. To may satisfy, hero dvd remote the annoying region limitation. The background playing mode and local zoom in function is very great. While powerdvd and windvd has no this fantastic feature.
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

caocao : I have already warned you once in this post :

Talk about the AVI file container, and the Divx/Xvid codecs that are most commonly found in AVI files

Note the last line of that post :

Consider this your last warning.
    Sorry, but you're outta here ...

Oh, and I replaced any mention of your software with a remark that I found to be quite suitable

If you want to continue spam this board (eg. sign up using a different username), you'll find your IP address block blocked and your software removed from DVD Digest.
    Last edited by admin; 26 Aug 2002, 04:49 PM.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• techno
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Nov 2001

this may be an old posting but I must have my say please:

Rules are meant to be read and observed, without them, we would never have anything, and certainly, no more nice DVDGuy and these forums, which are gr8.

people are very lucky to get help they need, by other members who give alot of their time to help.

PLEASE, stop spamming and OBEY the rules.

On top of that, if we were u, and we spammed or done something wrong to ur site, how would u feel? It costs alot to DVDGuy so RESPECT IT!

I mean, people die to get professional and respected help, so why misuse this priveledge? Very hard to find nice forums like this, so keep it NICE.

sorry Admin, it had to be said.

I support this site and I love it.

peace and truce

Comment

Working...