Configuration window in PowerDVD XP is damaged!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nora_kulle
    • Aug 2002

Configuration window in PowerDVD XP is damaged!

Hi,
    I'm using PowerDVD XP Deluxe 4.0 on a Windows 2000 system. When opening the configuration window in PowerDVD, the size of the window is to small, i.e. some of its content are not fully displayed. E.g. in the general tab the DVD Auto-Resume Setting alternatives are cut in half. It looks very strange. What's the reason for this strange behaviour?
    /Nora
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Have you tried increasing your DESKTOP resolution?

Comment

• nora_kulle
      • Aug 2002

Currently I have the resolution set to 1200x1024 and yes I have tried to increase it, to 1600x1024. Doesn't get any better. Unfortunately.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

The only other thought that comes to mind (I don't use PowerDVD) is, can you grab a corner and stretch the window?

(I guess it's also possible that the XP version of the software is not 100% compatible with your 2000 O/S - which, of course, raises the question as to why you purchased an XP version of a program...)

Comment

• nora_kulle
          • Aug 2002

PowerDVD XP supports all Windows OS from Windows 95 to Windows XP. The XP is just a fancy two letter combination which, by the way, all software developers seems to have adopted. And no the window is not resizable.

Comment

Working...