X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nightguy
    • Sep 2002

I can't open .ifo file in FlaskMpeg.

Hi everyone,

Lately, I got problems opening the .ifo file in FlaskMpeg when I ripped my DVDs.
    First I rip the dvd with Smartripper, and when I try to compress with FlaskMeg the file does not open,

Indeed, I get the first windows called DVD selector, then I click on FLASK THIS DVD and I get the other small window(Called XIS Mism CSS) where it is written in the CSS Key finder : DVD not scrambled found and the check box is check for read cache.

Then when I click OK and nothing happen. The normal window that usually appear does not appear and I return to the initial window of the program.

I have no clue what is the problem, I guess it might be a problem with either smartripper or FlaskMpeg

What I've tried so far is to make sure that enable stream processing is check in the stream processing of Smartripper(Actually, I tried both : checked and unchecked), I tried to move Thunder.mism plugin in the directory. And I tried to download other version of flaskMpeg but nothing good. I also tried with many dvds, and it does always the same problem.

If you can help me out with that it would be great. Thankx
Working...