Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mjpinsky
    • Jan 2003

DVDX problem

When I try using DVDx 1.6 or 2.0, the final product is out-of-sync (like an old Japanese sci fi film). The video is good, the audio is good, but they have not been synced together well.
    Is this a problem with DVDx or do I have something set up wrong in my input/output screens.

I basically like DVDx, as it is quick and simple, BUT if i can;t get a good copy, I'll have to go back to CLAd+TmpEnc (and waste an entire night - at least 12 hours).

Thanks for the help...........................MARC
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Try the following:
    1. Load up AVI file in Virtual/nandub
    2. Set both Video and Audio tabs to Direct Stream Copy
    3. Under Audio, go to Interleave and input the appropriate value in the 'Delay audio track by x ms' box
    4. Go to File -> Save as AVI and give a name to the new file

In the case of the audio gradually getting more and more off-synch from the video, add the following step prior to saving the file:
    -. Under Video, go to Frame Rate and select "Change so video and audio durations match (you should see a value similar to the original frame rate).

Comment

• alcskid
      Movie Lovers
      • Jan 2003

I used DVDx 1.8 and It's OK with the Sound.

Well I already used DVDx 1.8 for about 4 months, and already transferred more than 20 titles of DVD. I used standard configuration of DVDx.

But one important thing, I preffered using Smart Ripper first before encode it using DVDx ! It's more faster than encoding directly from DVD drive. And the sound was perfectly match with the movie.
      ...My Foot Print...

Comment

Working...