Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MessiahMan
    • Jan 2002

WinDVD problems...

I'm having problems with winDVD version 1.2.99d2. On certain DVDs in my collection, I'm experiencing audio, but only the splash screen is showing.

I'm running a Nvidia GEforce 3 Ti 200 graphics card (drivers installed properly..I'm using the newest version of the detonator drivers)
    a nec dv5700A DVD rom
    windows 98

I read the FAQ on the problem on this site, and I've tried everything they've said, but lowering the resolution/color doesn't work, I've reinstalled direct X 8.1, and my drivers...nothing. Anyone willing to help, please reply.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You'd probably benefit by purchasing v.3.xxx, which has been out for several months...

Comment

• kogos
      • Jan 2002

Get v.3.1

I have the same graphic card on my desktop computer and i don't have any problem with WinDVD 3.1 (latest release). I thenk that WinDVD 2000 worked as well. try to get one of these versions. I heard that PowerDVD has some compatibility problems with certain graphic cards, so don't use it if you have any problems.

Comment

• MessiahMan
        • Jan 2002

Alright. I thought I may have to make a change. Funny the issue should only arise on certain DVDs, though...

Anyway, thanks for the help, everyone.

Comment

Working...