Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alendr2
    • Mar 2003

DVDIdle Pro 1.20 is working!!!

I tested and activated DVDIdle Pro 1.20 and it works wonderfully on Pioneer DVD-ROM 116 and MSI DVD (WinDVD OEM) . Worm recomendations.
  • megamachine
    Video Fiddler
    • Mar 2003

Compared to 1.03

I've been using DVDIdlePro 1.03 and its working well, but I wonder if there are any perks to upgrading? Many thanks.

ThinkPad T30
    Windows 2KPro

Comment

• Alendr2
      • Mar 2003

From one side if everithing is OK you can keep your version. From other side there were a number of bug fixing after version 1.03, so why not to upgrade?

Comment

• megamachine
        Video Fiddler
        • Mar 2003

The version I have seems to be working fine, but I don't use it that much. One problem I found might be related to using SmartRipper, but I am not sure. Have you come across any bugs in your working with it? According to the folks at FengTao, version 1.20 is identical to version 1.03, except that they are making the registration procedure more complicated so as to curtail hacking.

Comment

• Alendr2
          • Mar 2003

I have not experienced any problems with version 1.20 (17 march 2003 release). It smoothly changes winDVD internal region information, trick over DVD-ROM region checking (e.g. if I play region 1 DVD my winDVD is changed automatically to region 1, but DVD-ROM is still region 2 and not any counters changed!!!). Smart cashing-ahead also works fine (DVD-ROM is working only part of playing back movie time). According with information from Fengtao Software site http://www.dvdidle.com/new.htm there was a number of changes between your version and version 1.20. New registration system starts from version 2.0 (31.03.2002 release).

Comment

• megamachine
            Video Fiddler
            • Mar 2003

Got it, thanks for the tip. I'll do an upgrade to 1.20 for now.

Comment

Working...