Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackyd
    • Oct 2003

Video Edit Descroptions Appear At Top Of Dvd Playback Frame

ON BOTH WINDVD 4.0 AND 5.0 A RECENT DVD DISPLAYS EDIT NOTATIONS (IE CUT, TRANSITION, GAP ETC) IN A WHITE BAR ACROSS THE TOP OF THE PICTURE FRAME AS EACH SCENE CHANGES.

ANY IDEAS
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"ANY IDEAS"

Yes - you probably have an illegally obtained pre-release DVD...

Comment

• jackyd
      • Oct 2003

No! I am an av producer and this is a dvd my partner and i produced for a local charity using the latest apple profesional dvd maker!

next time don't presume everyone is a thief!

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

My statement was, "you probably have an illegally obtained pre-release DVD...", NOT that YOU probably obtained it illegally - and was based solely on the information you've provided...

You started out by mentioning how the DVD playsback under WinDVD - PC software, which wouldn't generate the onscreen information you described.

You are now FIRST mentioning that the "recent DVD" is NOT a commercial DVD and was created using Apple software, presumably on a Mac. Perhaps you should better familiarize yourself with the "apple profesional dvd maker" to determine why IT is leaving visible edit information on your DVD...

By the way, have you played the burned DVD on a standalone DVD player (connected to a television) to see if it exhibits the same behaviour?

Comment

• jackyd
          • Oct 2003

Thanks
          sorry sorry the tone. This has been very frustrating. Will try your advice.

Comment

Working...