Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Y4J
    • Nov 2003

DVD Help

I recently burnt a vcd. But first of course like you are suppost to, I ripped the dvd to my harddrive, then used nero to make a vcd out of it. The first time I used it, it worked fine on my home dvd player ( I have a Apex ). I made another vcd with the same movie but that one doesn't respond with my apex. In fact, it doesn't even read the cd. It doesn't even say No disk error, it just gives me the message of "no disc." And now, when I make vcds with other dvds I ripped. it doesn't work; it gives me the same problem. I have a few questions maybe people could help me with...

1. Do you think since it worked before, maybe I made a wrong adjustment? I don't remember doing anything but is there sommething in nero where you HAVE to have selected or anything in order to burn?

2. Do you think maybe I just got lucky with that one vcd and maybe I just need to try other dvd players?

3. Maybe nero isn't a good vcd burner? And if not, can you tell me a really good, maybe even the best vcd burner or whatever you call it out there?

I'd really appreciate it.

PS: No matter if the vcds work on my apex home dvd player or not, it ALWAYS works on my pc dvd player.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Try using a different brand of media...

Comment

• Y4J
      • Nov 2003

Different media as in media player, or avi, or actual software like nero?

Comment

• boss126
        • May 2003

setarip is refering to the brand of disc you are useing.

Comment

• Y4J
          • Nov 2003

So that could be a main impact? Is there any brand that is good with vcds? I am using "fujifilm"

Comment

Working...