X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • disker
    • Jan 2004

DVD Playback will not start

Hi All,

I'm new to this and may have screwed something up something obvious that is causing my problem. Using v. 2.3 I followed the re-author process to create the proper files within the green limits. The files were saved properly in a folder so I now have some VOB files, 2 BUP and 2 IFO files. I then used NERO 6.x and the Make DVD Video option to burn the files to a RW disk. The process went well and the resulting burn has all the same files as well as a video_ts and audio_ts folders. These folders are empty and the VOBs, etc are not in a folder.

The problem (?) is that when I try the disk in a DVD drive (on my PC) the disk opens showing me the files instead of playing the movie. If I start the movie player (WinDVD 4) first and try to start the movie this way I get no further.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!!
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

Re: DVD Playback will not start

Originally posted by disker
    Hi All,

as well as a video_ts and audio_ts folders. These folders are empty and the VOBs, etc are not in a folder.

What am I doing wrong?

thats what ur doing wrong VIDEO_TS folder should'nt be empty, all these files should be in the video_ts folder.
    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• disker
      • Jan 2004

Thanks,

I thought that might be the problem so I'm working on making sure the files get in the right folder. It does work with them properly placed.

Comment

Working...