Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jones
    • Feb 2002

realmagic and software (dvd-station), lg dvd-rom

Sorry, I have a very difficult problem...But respect if someone can fix this for me....

I have a dvd-rom drive ( lg- 8160B ) and have just bought a realmagic card ( Hollywood+). The problem is that the bundled software to this card ( called DVD-station )..Keeps saying " No dvd inserted"( Have tried many different dvd´s )Ps.I have a 350 Mhz proc. so I need to get this thing working..

Can some one help me, how to solve the problem ?

Jones

PPs: With another software I can read the dvd´s but i don´t think it uses the hardware accelerator in the right way ( It is stuttering, both the sound and the picture.... )
    Lg Dvd-rom
    0%
    Winfast Ge2
    0%
    Realmagic H+
    0%
    350 Mhz
    0%
  • aot
    • Feb 2002

Well well, I came here looking for help in exactly same situation. I have an LG-8160B DVD drive and just bought a second-hand Dxr3 to make my old PII266 a DVD player. None of the DVDs I tried are recognized properly, Creative player does nothing, Eugene's at least shows the title but that's it.

I too would appreciate some help with this.

Oh forgot to mention that I'm running W2k in that computer.
    Last edited by aot; 12 Feb 2002, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• dearlilie

Use WinDVD 3.0

You can try WinDVD 3.0, can download from www.******.com

Comment

• iceman9
        • Dec 2001

Jones make sure you go into options window in real magic station and set default drive letter so its the same as which ever one you have assigned to your dvdrom drive in windows then it should work fine. iceman9

Comment

Working...