Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abercrombie4761
    • Jul 2004

works fine until the end of the movie

I've been having a problem that is driving me crazy. My backed up DVD's work fine and play very well during the beginning and middle of the movie, and then when its comming toward the end of the movie it starts skipping and screws up. All my backed up DVD's seem to do this. I thought that it may be my DVD player.. I've tried at least 10 different DVD players and the only thing to seem to work fine throughtout the whole movie was my Playstation 2. I then thought that it could be my DVD burner, so I tried a different one (with different DVD R brands) and still the same problem. Please help!!!!

-Jerry
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

"I tried a different one (with different DVD R brands)"

What brands?

It sounds as if you have gotten hold of some cheap media. Do yourself a favor and get some Riteks.

Comment

• abercrombie4761
      • Jul 2004

I have used KHypermedia brand DVD R's and some other brand (can't think of it at the moment), but I still can't figure out why everything would work just fine on my Playstation 2 and no other DVD player.... and its just the end thats screwing up???

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

I'd strongly suggest that you heed the advice offered by "ormonde", to wit:

"Do yourself a favor and get some Riteks."

Comment

Working...