Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JQLibet
    • Feb 2002

DVD -> TV problems

I like to play DVD's on my TV using the TV-out feature on my DVD player. It's simple, I hook a video cable from the port on the DVD drive to my TV's video in. When I ran Windows 98, the built-in DVD player and the Cinemaster software that came with my computer both supported this just fine. Now I'm running XP, and find that the built-in player was replaced by Media Player, and Cinemaster no longer runs. And trying players like PowerDVD and WinDVD I've found no way to do this. I also tried reinstalling the Cinemaster software, but to no avail. Any help someone could give me would be appreciated...I don't know why it's so hard to do something so simple. Everything on the web I've found is for using the TV-out on your video card, but mine's not on the video card, it's on the DVD player. Thanks in advance for the help.
  • StumdoeS
    • Mar 2002

Have you checked your DVD Drive manufacturers Hompage for any known issues etc? There might be a fix there just waiting.

Perhaps i just missunderstood when you wrote that the only thing you could find on the web was about TV-Out on GFX cards.
    Did this include the manufacturers web page?

Cheers

Comment

Working...