Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jnl119
    • Jan 2005

dvd playback

was wondering if anyone can help me i burned some video files using nero vision express 3...everything goes fine as far as encoding and then it's starts burning..it seems to go fine... but when i try to play it back it will get to a certain point and stop...if i look at the disc....where it is burnt...part of it is darker and part of it is lighter ,....is there a way to fix this...i was using roxio and did not have this problem...but i didn't like it much..any help is greatly appreciated
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Originally Posted By: jnl119
    "was wondering if anyone can help me i burned some video files using nero vision express 3...everything goes fine as far as encoding and then it's starts burning..it seems to go fine... but when i try to play it back it will get to a certain point and stop...if i look at the disc....where it is burnt...part of it is darker and part of it is lighter ,....is there a way to fix this...i was using roxio and did not have this problem...but i didn't like it much..any help is greatly appreciated"

I use Nero Burning ROM. What type of media were you using when you looked at it and saw "part of it is darker and part of it is lighter"? Could very well be the media you are using.

Comment

Working...