Any input on various slideshow software?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gramps11
    • Feb 2005

Any input on various slideshow software?

I am relatively new to creating and saving and burning family slideshows. I have used PhotoStory3, MemoriesToTV and Photodex ProShow Gold. Results have been mixed. I have been reading a number of forums to better understand and organize my process. If any of you could post comments (good or bad) about the various software listed I would really appreciate it.

PhotoStory3-- Microsoft
    Photodex ProShow Gold-- Photodex
    MemoriesToTV- from PicturesToTV
    Power Director 3--Cyberlink
    Power Producer 3--Cyberlink
    and any others which posters here find valuable and useful.

I have read a lot of "online" reviews but I prefer to get input from newbies and experts alike in forums such as this.

I would like to get any comments regarding the relative ease of use, features (particularly transitions), saving and burning features and compatibility with Nero 6.6.0.6, which I use. I have a Plextor 712A and try to use good media (some tips I have learned from reading these forums).

I have also been using DVD Shrink and DVD Decryptor and believe these are helpful to have. Any thoughts or comments on these two programs will also help.

Any suggested (must read) kind of information will also help prepare me for my many projeccts.

Thanks for any help.
Working...