Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • obiwan999
    • Jan 2002

CladDVD XP Ripping Problem

I'm having problems with the new CladDVD Xp. I go and use the IFO Parsing mode or Program Chain Ripping. I select the right program and then hit start and then I get nothing in the new directory. Am I doing something wrong. Can somebody tell me how to use this program a little bit better. Thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Have you selected a directory, on your hard drive, for output?

Comment

• obiwan999
      • Jan 2002

Yes I have the directory set to dvd/movietitle. But then I got into the directory and there is a bunch of ifo and bup files. And a few VOB files I click on the vob file to open in Powerdvd 4 and its says that this file type not supported

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

Your two postings indicate that you are confused as to what your difficulty really is. Based on your second posting, it appears that you've successfully ripped an entire DVD (as opposed to "then I get nothing in the new directory") to your hard drive.

It now seems that you simply have to figure out how to play your ripped DVD from your hard drive...

Comment

• obiwan999
          • Jan 2002

I'm just wondering if there is a process I'm missing. Only certain VOB files show up. And those can't play. I set it to rip the main movie for the program chain. And it only shows 2 vob files.

Comment

Working...