Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrew100
    • May 2005

wont playback after second time

I have found that after copying dvd they will play the first time or two ok and then they start to pixel or pause.

I Decrypt with dvd decrypter first and then dvdshrink from the hard drive and have the same problem every time.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I have found that after copying dvd they will play the first time or two ok and then they start to pixel or pause."

Sounds like you've got dirt somewhere in your playback system...

Comment

• andrew100
      • May 2005

Thankyou I have tried to clean it with a cleaning cd but that makes no diffrence. Is there anything else that you know of that would work apart from putting it in to the shop.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

When I said, "Sounds like you've got dirt somewhere in your playback system...", I wasn't limiting my thinking to your player/burner. Open your PC (if it's not a laptop) and clean out its innards...

Comment

• CarmenAzusa
          • May 2005

that happened to me too

For me the problem was that I was affixing labels to my DVD-Rs which would cause the problems. I use 'printable' DVD-Rs now, which seems to have solved that problem.

Comment

• andrew100
            • May 2005

Thanks I thimk you might be on the right track with the labels I read a post early that was about not using labels. I tried playing back discs with no labels and they al play fine, The ones with the labels all play up. I always play back movies before I label them so I didnt waste a label.

Might be better to throw away the labels so I dont waste a disc.

Thanks to everyone for there help now i just have to try to get the labels off.

Comment

Working...