Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fasted
    • Mar 2002

dup-dvd

Do not be taken in by the product called dup-dvd.
    Unfortunately, I was. The product copyright safe guards are so stiff, that even registered owners of the product, like myself, cannot get the key codes to work. If for any reason you have to remove it, like formatting or upgradinging, it's gone. When you try to contact the company support center for this product, they will refer you to a bogus key file page that will not work. All other communication is ignored. If anyone has any secrets that will get this product to work, please contact me.
    Last edited by fasted; 30 Mar 2002, 11:45 PM.
  • DocBledsoe
    • Apr 2002

It's worse than you think. Apparently there is a secret list of CDR/CDRW drives which Dup-DVD does not work well with. But you have to nag their tech support for days to be told that your plextor drives don't work.

While I'm ragging on these guys, what the cornbread hell is the Image file that this program rips? If you bust it down, its a mini-VCD that wont play on any DVD player but the one that ripped it.

Nothing is easy about this rip/wait/encode/wait/wait/encode/waitmore process. I was foolish to get that program.

Even Xmpeg seems too good to be true.
    What you do in the bathroom, echoes throughout the hallway.

Comment

• dearlilie

change to another angle

Why not try "Burn DVD to VCD/SVCD/Avi(DivX) in CD-R/RW", it's very powerful which you can dwonload from the Free Download Area of www.******.com

Comment

• druid01
        • Apr 2002

Fasted

you have PM

Comment

Working...