Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buttaflie
    • Oct 2005

Help! Wrong Disc Format Error

Hi all, I have 2 .avi files that I would like to burn to DVD. I have sucessfully made one, but with some trouble. I use AVSVideoConverter and burn the .avi file straight To DVD, because I am not sure of how to work with .iso or .vob files and this seems to be the easiest converter I have found. It converts the file fine then burns fine, or so it seems...when I try to play the dvd I get the error message "Wrong DVD Format". I can't for the life of me figure out why it's doing this, because I successfully burned one the same exact way. Any ideas???
    Thanks so much ~Shandi
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

haven't used that software, i use tmpgenc to do encoding. the files may not have the same attributes. can you provide file information of these 2? get the freeware virtualdubmod, load each one and under "file", go to "file information" and show us everything under the audio and video for each.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...