Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrsmith
    • Jan 2006

some movies play, others dont

I have been using dvdshrink, dvdDecrypter, Magic dvdripper, nero and thats probably it.

When I was using the shrink and DVDDecryter I was doing fine. Magic ripper is faster to rip the dvds. I used Magic to rip a few DVDs last night and burned them with nero. They wont play in one dvd player but the other it plays without a problem. I usually use shrink or DvDDecryter then burn with shrink or Nero. They do the same sometimes.

what causes a dvd I burned to play in one dvd player and not the other? Not all dvds are unplayable in the players. just some.
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

Which version of Nero do you have?
    Do you have Nero checked to burn automatically in Dvd Shrink?

Comment

• mrsmith
      • Jan 2006

Yeah nero is checked , but for some reason it doesnt burn with nero automaticlly.

I have Nero 6 ultra edition

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

post nero log.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• soup
          Just Trying To Help
          • Nov 2005

First thing I would like you to do is uncheck burn with Nero in Dvd Shrink.I would like you to do each process individually that way if anything happens it is easy for you to let us know & then help.If you have a dvd you would like to backup would you decrypt it with Dvd Decrypter in file mode & post the log good or bad?

This is the process you are going for:

1. Rip in file mode with DVD Decrypter
          2. Use DVD Shrink using Open Files and navigating to the folder on the hard drive where your ripped files are
          3. From DVD Shrink - Backup --> Select backup target --> ISO Image File and burn with DVD Decrypter

Along with this:

Last edited by soup; 5 Feb 2006, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...