Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Subsy
    • Jun 2002

Need some help :(

Okay, well here it goes, I inhereted a nice laptop from my mother, and well, she doesn't have any decoder software for the dvd player on the laptop. She doesn't have any of the disks, and whatnot, and I know I need a decoder for the player. So does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do without having to go out and buy some software.....because I'd love to play these DVDs without spending some money on the software. I have a dell Latitude CPx laptop, with removeable dvd/cd drive, interchangeable with floppy drive. I've also checked dells site for any downloadable software, and that was a no go as well. So if anyone has any suggestions or tips, or site that I can download software from to get this thing working, I sure would appreciate it. Feel free to e-mail me some information too, I'm willing to listen! Thanks for the help,

Ray Johnson

johnsonsmail@hotmail.com
  • dvdummy
    • Jun 2002

need help too

Hi. I am having the same problem. Just bought a used lat c600 with no OS, so now I'm searching for all the new drivers and software. The DVD software is the last of the large items I need to find. Someone please help! mail144799@pop.net

Comment

• WeenBoy
      • Apr 2002

asta...

I'm guessing you should download a demo and look for something on astalavista.com

Comment

Working...