X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spauld
    • Jan 2004

Ulead Video Studio 11.5 HD

Hey folks,

I recently posted a query here for help with my new Sony Vegas Studio 9.0 which was crashing without warning. After I "thought" the problem was resolved by downloading the lastest update, it started crashing on me again yesterday (3 times). So... I guess I am done with it, and I will never buy anything from Sony again. I have a huge project I'm working on and it now looks like it was hundreds of hours in the making, all for not.

This time....before I buy ANYTHING, I thought I had better do more research. Had I read all the complaints on the Sony Vegas software previously, I would not have purchased it.
    Can anyone tell me about Ulead Video Studio 11.5 HD? I am not editing HD footage, but
    I saw a great deal on this program and have used Ulead VS7 before. I thought it was a bit awkward to render and burn discs, but it did WORK for me....until I bought my new Sony hard-disc camcorder. At that point, any imported video files into the program, but they had no audio with them. Hense my purchasing of the Sony program. But I digress.....

Any and all input concerning this or VS11.5 would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!
Working...