X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skwinxs
    • Jan 2009

Jerky audio

Hello,

I have several edited video (with AviSynth) with sound that plays perfectly in VirtualDub before DVD Flick encodes it in an ISO file, but sound is totally jerky after encoding (when running the ISO with Dameon tools for example).

Some explanations on the edited videos: I combine 2 sources, 1 that is originally a big audio/video .vob file coming from a digital camera, and another from another camera. In order to edit the video with AviSynth, I converted the .vob file to AVI using SUPER (http://www.erightsoft.net/SUPER.html), using MJPEG for video and MP3 for audio at 48Khz. Edited videos always have perfect sound when I play them before encoding with DVD Flick.

What is strange is that some of the ISOs obtained using the exact same process with different edited video sequences have no sound problem whereas others have (and it is reproducible, IE those sequences which have jerky audio after first DVD Flick encoding still have when encoding a second or a third time with DVD Flick).

On one problematic sequence I tried to change original audio encoding in SUPER to 44.1 or even 22.05, and also to compress to WAV instead of MP3 - without any success.

Any idea?
    Thanks
  • Skwinxs
    • Jan 2009

Ok, I managed to circumvent the problem by exporting the audio track of my edited video sequence in a .wav file, and then importing the sound track from the wav file instead of the one in the .avi in DVD Flick.
    So far no sync problem which was what I feared with this solution...

Comment

Working...