Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warlock
    • Jul 2002

AVI too BIG!!! Help

Ok here's the deal, I have been using fairuse, Besweet and nandub for all my DVD to AVI conversions. I have done over 100 movies thus so far without any issues what so ever. However this one singular incident it happend, a 702MB final product <YIKES> Now what? well ok lets cut the credits, sweet... but waite!!!! what about the MP3????? wouldnt it throw off the sync?? I thought about it and decided to try and mark the end of the avi and do the same with MP3 by cutting the exact amount off the end of each. So i opend up SB Aduigy wave editor and loaded the MP3. took forever to load and brought my 1.67GHZ system to its kneeeeees!!! where in the hell did my pc2700 1024MB of ram go?? Is there an easier solution out there? Let me know so i can jump start my system back up and plug away at it once again
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

Just mux the audio and video together, and cut of the endcredits in nandub afterwords.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• Warlock
      • Jul 2002

thanks for info..i ended up taking the credits out and not even touching the audio then when i mux it worked anyhow..i dunno why but it did. but i wish i saw yer reply first that way i didnt have to mux it twice..some times ya just mux up

thanks again

Comment

• hermanthegerman
        Gold Member
        Gold Member
        • Apr 2002

What's wrong with a final size of 702MB? It's perfect and fit's easiely on one 700MB CDR.

Comment

Working...