Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lynnmcleod
    • Aug 2002

problems fps

need help with a little problem what fps do you use when it says 29.970 fps but instead of it saying pal or ntcs its saying film
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

FILM would be either 23.97 or 24.00 fps. You have a FILM-material that has been converted to 29.97fps for NTSC players. If you are using Flask, you can set it to 23.97 fps. In the case of DVD2AVI, you can use Force Film.

Comment

• lynnmcleod
      • Aug 2002

I AM USING DVD2AVI WHERE WOULD I FID OR HOW DO YOU DO FORCE FILM

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

After opening the set of VOB file(s) in DVD2AVI, go to Video tab -> Field Operation -> Forced FILM. Save your DVD2AVI project (.d2v) file and you can start your encoding procedure.

p.s. Remember to turn off your CAPS LOCK...

Comment

• lynnmcleod
          • Aug 2002

sorry for being a pain ive done what you said but know it wont open up in ulead movie factory for me to make into a dvd now i have changed all the settings

Comment

• Enchanter
            Old member
            • Feb 2002

Are you trying to create a DVD or DivX AVI?

Comment

• lynnmcleod
              • Aug 2002

dvd i can do them ok when there a straight forward pal or ntsc but for some reason these svcd are coming up as film tried doing it as 29.97ntsc but it makes the frames go a bit funny when the film is moving fast

Comment

• Enchanter
                Old member
                • Feb 2002

Ouch. I'm sorry I can't help you with making DVDs as I've yet to try out the DVD burner technology myself. Your initial question did look like you were trying to create DivX files though. Try the DVD section of this forum. There should be plenty of posters who can give you help or hints. Sorry 'bout that.

Comment

Working...