Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • icerock
    • Dec 2001

Auido Sync Problemz

Convert a film to divx using flask it dosen't realy matter, and when it's done it looks great and soundz sweeet except that the end of the film; When the auido is 30sec in front of the video, ,why? is it XP, might be as I have had customers with play back problems using XP, after a loads of setting changes, diffrent codec's and formatts the problem still exists, try a different movie, uh!! still the same.
    convert the end of the movies and see what happens, thatz ok..Arse!!!...THEN out of the blue I noticed something different, was it bird?..NO!!..Waz it a Plane?..Nope!! it'z..it'z..ITZ! a change of format half way through the movie. I dont' Know 4 sure but i've this second started to copy the 1st and 2nd halfs seperatly. the first half is interlased then the frame counter and movie time rest back to 00'00'00 55.? mins into the movie and interlased changes to progressive just about the time the sync goes.
    The films are men of honnor and mummy returns if you fancy a look
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

I'm not being facetious but, are you asking a question? If so, what is it?

Comment

• icerock
      • Dec 2001

auido sync

realy it is a question, until the second half of the movie is compleated (about 2 hrs) then i will know the answer, however has anyone else found this problem and or do they think that this hidden split in the middle of films could cause such problems as auido sync? i've done the first half that is fine.

Comment

Working...