Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mstyra2u
    • May 2002

TMPGEnc

HI all Ok I have a small problem but it's driving me Crazy ok I use TMPGEnc and I love it I just have 1 problem when the Divx Movie I download is FullScreen and I use TMPGEnc and Mpeg it. The Movie doesn't come out Full Screen even though I click Full screen Keep aspect ratio. So I was just wondering if there was a Guide or if someone could tell me what to do to fix this problem?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Change setting under "Advanced" tab to "Center (Custom size) 352x240 (352x288 for PAL). Under "Video" tab, change "Size" setting to 352x240 (352x288 for PAL).

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• mstyra2u
      • May 2002

Nope it didn't work when I mpeg it then burn it and put it in the dvd I have to keep clicking zoom and then it looks like crap and on the computer before I mpeg it it's huge and the quality is beautiful. I wanted to know isn't there a Guide that tells u how to use all the settings in TMPGEnc? I had all my guides and I lost them when I had to format my hard drive. It really sucks asking for help LOL

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

My sincere apologies for misleading you. I misinterpreted (probably read too fast) your problem as being related to creating an MPEG1-VideoCD for viewing on your television.

What is the resolution of the original DivX-compressed .AVI?

Just curious, why do you wish to convert to a format that will result in a larger file, if it is not for use as a VCD on a standalone player for television viewing?

Comment

• mstyra2u
          • May 2002

What is the resolution of the original DivX-compressed .AVI?
          720 pixels-352 Pixels

Just curious, why do you wish to convert to a format that will result in a larger file, if it is not for use as a VCD on a standalone player for television viewing?

Ok This question confused me
          It is for use as a VCD to play on a standalone Home DVD player This is the only way I know how to do it I've been doing it the same way for over a yeah now. If u know an easier way please let me know or if u know where I can find information on it please let me know. They say u learn something new everyday

Comment

Working...