X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jersey pete
    • Dec 2002

Video out / dvd in

Can any one help.
    I have 2 problems all related to the fact that a lot of people I know do not have DVD players and our own lap top does not seem powerful enough to allow the playing of cd rom films. Its a Toshiba

I have a Sony DCR-PC1E camcorder dv in/out and am running a trial version of Adobe Premier 6 but I cant seem to get the finished edit onto the camcorder. i get a faint recording of the sound but nothing else. this is all going throught a firewire.

The other question is I have a pc running windows 98se with a winfast Geforce3 Titanium 200 with video out how do I get video out? I have downloaded TV Tool trial and this gives me a picture but no sound the card has a SVHS output into an RCA in turn connected to a multi pin adapter thingy at the back of the TV.
    The sound works perfectly well in the PC but not on the TV again this was to enable me to record onto tape and no other reason.
    someones help wpold be greatly appreciated

• setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Normally, getting audio output from your PC to your TV would require the connection of two audio cables (S-Video is just that - VIDEO)

Comment

Working...