Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spelling
    • Dec 2002

how to add eng subtitles???

I've downloaded the card captor sakura movie 2 but it's without subtitles. So I need english subtitlesand also if you can please tell me how to add subtitles to the movie (it's a divx coded movie in avi format)

I am really desperate! I can't download huge files as I have a bandwidth limit so the only way I can watch it is if some way I can add english subtitles to it. SO help me please!

I am really new to all of this so I need details in everything
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

how to add subtitles to the movie (it's a divx coded movie in avi format)
    Vobsub and the accompanying Direct Vobsub will do the job.

I have the CCS movie DVDs (very lousy translations though). I could rip the subtitles and send them to you (may take some time though). Is the movie the one about the enchanted cards or the vengeful sorceress?

Comment

• spelling
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Enchanter
      I have the CCS movie DVDs (very lousy translations though). I could rip the subtitles and send them to you (may take some time though). Is the movie the one about the enchanted cards or the vengeful sorceress?
      Yes please! I'd be very grateful! you can send it to me at spellbooks7@yahoo.com and it's the one about the enchanted cards. Thankyou!!!! I'd be waiting for the subtitles

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Will do as soon as I've got the space and time to do it. It may take some time though.

Comment

• spelling
          • Dec 2002

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...