X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Springer2002
    • Jan 2003

DVD + RW Buring Issues Urgent Advice

A colleague in the Edonkey Chat Rooms suggested i post a message

I treated myself for Christmas to a Sony DVD Burner external so that I could transfer Sharereactor Movies off my hard drive onto a DVD to watch in a stand alone player.

The authoring software it came with is NeoDvd and it converts supposidely avi xvid divx files etc to dvd compliant mpeg 2 and burns them to disk. Just one problem there is no sound !

I read vcd help and installed tmpg. I was able to create mpeg2 files by separately extracting the audio using Goldwave which resulted in being nearly 2.8 gb Harry Potter icon in the hard drive. NeoDvd does not recognise it nor does Nero or Spruce programmes. I receive an error message file not recognised ! Naturally I am getting quite frustrated now as all I want to do is burn say a xvid movie to a dvd+rw disk. I found little help in the chat rooms and forums alough one person established the files created by Neodvd are UDF whatever they are !!

Please can someone offer any solutions to what is probably a simple problem

Many thanks
    chris@cfoulds.freeserve.co.uk
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

You should search the forum here for dvd burning guides, as well as reading the guides at dvd-digest/doom9.org and searching the doom9.org forum.

Comment

Working...