Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjceo
    • Oct 2002

Small Lenght. Why?

I am trying to encode a dvd with simple divx and i know that the movie has to be encoded on 29fps (because after encoding the movie on flask when i merge the ac3 sound with the movie, the video and the audio only match when on 29fps) but when on simple divx i select 29fps the final movie gets a lower lenght. (plays too fast).

What i am doing wrong?
  • binkybuckle
    • Jan 2003

You said you are using "simple divx" I assume you mean you are using "divx 3.11 or 4.x or 5.x". You also said that you are using flask but failed to say which version(0594 or 0.6 or 1.1 or the new beta version(still under constaint development).

First you should try a different encoder(or different version of flask) I once had a problem encoding video in flask0594(tried several times), tried it in flask 1.1preview with thundermism plugin and it work fine.

If that doesn't work try a different video codec(or different release version) and different audio codec.

If that doesn't work try a different frame rate, try 25fps. I read somewhere that if the DVD is a frame rate of 29.xxx it can have bad effects.

Comment

Working...