• Show
Clear All
  • thomasdifonzo
    • Feb 2003

**** Fullscreen Playback on TV-OUT HELP!!!!!****

Hi,

Am new here so be NICE!!!

I have a Geforce 4 Ti4200 or go here for actual product:

I have it set up so that my TV is my Extended Desktop and my Monitor is my Primary Desktop. When i play any video format e.g avi, Divx e.t.c and drag it into my TV screen it shows it fine. But when i click fullscreen it opens it on my monitor and keeps the small window on my TV. Strange. I tried the TV-TOOL but it made the TV screen go flikery everytime i first loaded the program. Even when i shut the program down it reamined flickery until i restarted.

Any ideas. Bit of a n00b with ye olde graphics cards .

My Computer Info:

Windows XP Pro
    Athlon 1.13
    Graphics as above.
    Average soundcard
    256 DDR

Would reall appreciate thsi beacuse i hate watching films on a Monitor (It just dont feel right)

Thanks Tom
    Last edited by thomasdifonzo; 7 Feb 2003, 10:47 PM.
  • thomasdifonzo
    • Feb 2003

finaaly found away around this. man this card has got some features and a half
    Messed around with NVIEW properties and found some stuff that i never knew was possible. thanks for reading even if u couldnt help problem solved.

tom

Comment

• mister_e
      • Feb 2003

"finaaly found away around this" What did you find? I've been wanting to do this for a while and never found a way.

Comment

• thomasdifonzo
        • Feb 2003

Ok i didnt realise u had the same problem. what i did is that i went to the advanced options of my nvidea graphics card. there was an option on there to enable fullscreen mode. So that the vieo becomes fullscreen ion the opposite monitor that the small box is on. E.G you open wma on your primary monitor and play a movie. it plays small on the monitor you open it on and fullscreen on your other monitor. there is also VView esktop manager.(fin thsi in control panel). By seeting hotkeys you can move the fullscreen version on to the monitor u select. hard to xpain but just go thru the options.

tom

Comment

Working...