Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loomis2
    • Mar 2003

ULEAD DVD Movie Factory

I have used this program to make VCD's out of files I have with OK results, the problem is I just found this site with all it's advice and help and I am not sure if I am missing the boat on anything. How would you guys rate ULEAD's program to others out there?

Also, I have found a problem when I convert .avi files to mpeg's where about halfway through the conversion suddenly the audio skips back a few minutes and the video keeps going. I end up watching the video while listening to the same thing I heard a few minutes earlier. Any ideas? I do know the audio is compressed but with only this program to work with how would I fix it? I am currently trying out VirtualDub and TMPGEnc but I won't know how it turns out for a while so in the meantime I thought I would pick your collective brains on the subject.
  • ShuMO
    • Dec 2002

Ulead tools

hmm. I'll try and stay unbiased. I too started my learning curve off that application. I think I sepnt more time fiddling with its minor inconviences then in hindsight I would have liked. It did do the job and was good for basic work, but mostly in creation side, not on edit/enhancement work. I've changed my toolset to the products you see mentioned around here as they fit more to my needs now.
    ShuMO

Comment

Working...