X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bockie
    • Apr 2003

A TV-Out problem,need help...

I have a problem with my tv-out!

I have Ge-force 2 mx 200/400 - 32mb + tv out,intel celeron 1,1ghz,and WinXP...
    -The problem started when I installed newest 43.45(or something like that) detonator video drivers...
    -Before that,it was enough for watching movies on TV - to hook up tv out cable and mouse to the machine (without monitor,keyboard,and other stuff)...
    -Now it doesn't go further than displaying what card is it ,and how much memory it has...
    -Ok, I hook up all the things back (The monitor,keyboard,...)and then it does work,got programs on screen,windows,everything,but NO DIVX!?!?! It shows...a....purple square,in it's window,or a whole screen - if the "fullscreen"option is active,and in all kinds of players...

I heared that it needs to be adjusted...?!

If Anybody knows something about this problem - help me!I know that some people had the same problem,and fixed it,just that Ican't find those people to ask 'em....
    Last edited by Bockie; 15 Apr 2003, 08:17 PM.
  • The Edge
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jan 2003

I copied this from Qyd's post here.

Try Advanced Display Properties - Geforce - Overlay Controls - Full Screen Device - pick 'Monitor 2' from the pull down list. You gotta have the latest detonator drivers
    You can try TVTool (but it's shareware)

Edge
    "…I know the industry is formally opposed to that kind of thing [bootlegging] but I'm not. I don't have a problem with it at all." -- Paul McGuiness"

Comment

• Bockie
      • Apr 2003

I allready checked out "clone" (Monitor and tv out have the same signal) option,since TV I'm using is i other room,so I can't see what I'm doing at once...

Comment

• Bockie
        • Apr 2003

Hey,If anybody knows a link to the solution,i could use it....

Comment

• bionik
          • Oct 2003

purple screen problem

i have the exact same problem. i discovered that when you use nvidia 30.82 detonator driver you don't have the problem!

any newer driver creates the symptoms

problem remains, i want to use the newer driver

extra problem: nvidia doesn't seem to have a support desk!

Comment

• stronzo1
            • Mar 2004

man, i've been searching for the nvidia driver archive forever! guess it was there but i just didn't see it. sweet, thanks, finally get to watch my movies on my TV again

Comment

Working...