X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • minux
    • Jun 2003

DVD-RAM video => DVD-R

Hi,

I have got a HITACHI DVD CAMRECORDER DVD-R / DVD-RAM and i don't know how to extract videos from a DVD-RAM in AVI / MPEG or else...

I only can read the DVD-RAM videos with WinDVD, but i want to cut some videos and have my new compilation on DVD.

Please Help !

Which program can manage DVD-RAM format (IFO + VR) instead of DVD (IFO + VOB) ???

Thanks

Minux
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

I have zilch experience with RAM media...but since RAM is usually used to back-up files is it possible for you to copy the movie to your harddrive as something other than VR? If you can get it to give you an MPEG2 or VOB you could run it through TMPGenc DVD Author and make your DVD. How do you read the RAM into your PC? If your DVD Burner is free you might be able to feed the RAM in through it's reader and make an exact copy with the DVD Burner using Veritas Record Now...but I'm just talking through my hat. My Mat****a CDR/RW was listed as a RAM burner by Nero...but I could only find cassette media so I never checked it out. I've made exact copies by placing DVD's in the Mat****a tray and burning with external Sony DRX.

Comment

Working...