Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leeegglestone
    • Aug 2003

Problem with SVCD to DVD - sound etc

Ive been trying to convert my svcds so i can put them on a dvd which will play on dvd players that cant play vcd or svcds.

IGot the mpg files from the cds. Then i used tmpgen to demux and get the m2v and mp2 files. I was told to rename the mp2 files to mpa but dont know how as it still displayed them as mpg files.

I used besweet to change th audio to 4800 using the audio files

Then used ifoedit and loaded the mpg file and audio file into it which created the vob files. I checked these with my powerdvd software and it plays, but i found that sometimes near the end of the movie, the sound is slightly out of sink with the movie or just totally wrong, how can i fix this??

Another problem i found was that a did each svcd movie separate and so ended up with two video_ts folders of files and couldnt work out how to get these both into nero to play the two halfs of the movies.

Should i have joined the two mpg files at the beginning with tmpgen and gone through the demux, then the besweet software before hitting it into ifoedit
    Im totally new to this and just getting my head around much of the procedures. Can someone pass onto me some advice and help thats really needed.

Or if there are any easier ways to put vcd and svcds onto dvds that will work on dvd players that cant play vcds already so i can get my existing movies onto dvd if it is possible to make the vcds playable on dvd.

Look forward to ppls opinions and tips

Lee
  • shiny#3
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jul 2003

since your problem has been discussed just a few day ago
    with many replies I am just including the threadlink.

maybe it will help you. if that does not fix your problem, repost plz

Comment

Working...