Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UpLink
    • Aug 2003

A question...

Hi all. I have a question: i need a program, something like VirtualDUB, but i need that it will use Direct Show filters instead of codecs. I remember that something like this do exists, but i can`t remember the name, ect. I just have a problem with a couple of movies that i got, they work very fine in all players, but looks choppy and ****ty in V-DUB, and every prog that uses codecs.
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Graphedit...

Comment

• UpLink
      • Aug 2003

Ok, its a good one, thanx. But how can i send frames from graphedit to other programs, such as TMPEGEnc, or VirtualDUB?

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

As to seeing ****-ty (you know what) playback, it is probably because the post-processing filters are not activated or used in Virtualdub, as opposed to when playing in media players; hence the apparent lower quality you are seeing in Virtualdub.

Try this alternative method; Have Avisynth installed in your system and create an Avisynth Script (AVS) file that contains the following, and open the file in Virtualdub and TMPGEnc:

DirectShowSource("media file location; e.g. C:\movie.avi")

Comment

• UpLink
          • Aug 2003

Now i can see the picture, but its black and white, and not in the center...

Comment

Working...