Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ingolf
    • Jul 2002

Dvd Chapter Convert for Vdubmod

Well i finally got to borrow a DVD drive, and started to make a backup of the movie 'Wargames' just to see how this works. I must say its quite awesome, and i ended up with an .OGM file that contained AC3 sound, 3 different subtitles, and indexed by chapters. However, i did have some trouble with the chapters, so i made a small tool that can correct, resize/time stretch almost any kind of chaptersformats. (*INFO.TXT files, and clipboard pastes from different DVD sites)

Visit my site to download my tools:
  • ChristianHJW
    matroska project member
    • May 2003

Wow !!! 'Just to see how it works ..' and then the guy starts improving existing apps. Its maybe not importnt for you, but of course the same chapter files can be used for matroska chapters also, and not only VdubMod but also mkvmerge can read them fine .... great job !!! Can you consider sending an email to

virtualdubmod-devel at lists dot sf dot net , so the devs do know about your tool ?
    Support the future of audio and video encoding, matroska as open standard container format and Gstreamer as open source, x-platform multimedia platform - Contact us on Corecodec, the concentric circles of audio and video, or on IRC.CORECODEC.COM #matroska ; for best viewing matroska file use The Core Media Player ( TCMP )

Comment

• ingolf
      • Jul 2002

Well, surdenly!

Comment

Working...