Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nexious
    • Sep 2003

TMPGEnc and AVI

hi there, im having some problems, i recently downloaded this avi and i load it in as an NTSC With VBR MPEG2, all is fine, i load the wav file i dubbed the movie in vdub and loaded the avi in, and when i go to encode it as 2 different streams m2v and mp2, it says "Analyzing" then halfway in it quits, then when i try it with CBR it doesnt work, the app just freezes up, i just did a movie the other day and it worked fine. the only thing different i notice is the AC3 Codec is running through this one now, how do i do things now that i have 5.1 sound?
  • nexious
    • Sep 2003

k heres my problem now, ive done what you told me to, but it still doesnt like the audio (dubbed with vdub) and i just encoded the video, it worked fine, but now what to do with the audio to make it mp2.?

Thanks

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

Use the ORIGINAL .AVI (which includes an .AC3 audiostream) - NOT the audio file you created with VirtualDub...

Comment

• nexious
        • Sep 2003

k, ive used the original audiostream, i did everything i could like all the other movies, and its still not working at all. I have the Terminator 3 DVDrip, its 1400MB and i have the Kazaa Lite Codec Pack Installed with all the basics and divx

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

"i recently downloaded this avi"
          "I have the Terminator 3 DVDrip"

I'm sorry, but now that you've indicated that your thread is regarding a problem is with the illicit download of a commercial movie, which is against the rules of the forum, I will not participate any further here...
          Last edited by setarip; 12 Oct 2003, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...