Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigred
    • Oct 2003

Video plays too fast....why??

I'm relatively new to this area, so forgive me if this is a dumb question with an easy answer...

I'm trying to burn a video I created to a DVD to be played in a standalone DVD Player. I created the video using Premiere and it plays perfectly using WMP.

The problem is that when I burn it the DVD using NeroVision Express (it recodes it and then burns it as a DVD-Video), the video ends up playing too fast, while the audio plays properly.

Can anyone suggest why this might be happening? Or ways that I can get the movie to burn properly...even other software if I need to go that route...?

Thanks for any help...
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I created the video using Premiere"

If the option exists, what framerate did you use?

Comment

• bigred
      • Oct 2003

Hmmm...I wish I knew for sure the framerate I used...I made it a couple of months ago...
      It's a really weird thing because I have burned this to DVD before (+RW) and it worked properly, but somehow it now plays a lot quicker when I burned it this time....
      Still open to ideas...sorry I don't know the framerate...

Comment

• bigred
        • Oct 2003

Setarip....I could probably still change the framerate and re-export it from Premiere....what would you suggest?

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

"I have burned this to DVD before (+RW) and it worked properly"

Did you use NeroVision Express to create the DVD the first time, or perhaps different software?

Comment

• bigred
            • Oct 2003

I used NeroVision Express to burn it before....that's why it's weird to have it turn out wrong now...I've checked, but don't see any settings that wouldn't influence the video speed....?

Comment

Working...