Can I ?? + 15 min in the Best Quality!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vizu3d
    • Nov 2003

Can I ?? + 15 min in the Best Quality!!!

Can I burn a small (700mb) dvd project (vobs) in a CDR ??? I use DVD Maestro to athor, and i tryed but no good. I want to put about 15 min of a best quality of video in a CDR. I already used Impression DVD software, but i need to have the animation menus, plus i would like that this CDR play in computer and DVD Players. Can someone help me ??? Thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You are describing what is known as a "mini-DVD" (DVD format on a CD-R).

Unfortunately, although "mini-DVDs" will readily playback on virtually any PC, there are VERY FEW standalone DVD players that will play them...

Comment

• vizu3d
      • Nov 2003

15 min in the Best Quality!!!

Hello friends,
      im from Brasil and i have a little problem!!!
      I need to put about 15 min of a best quality of video and sound in a CDR (700), thats playes in DVD Players and Computer. I need to have animation menus and etc... I already tryed Impression DVD but he only play in Computers and i cant have animation menus and he dont have a good quality too. I author my DVDs with DVD Maestro.

Please, a help !!!!!

Thanks to all

Vizu3D

Comment

• vizu3d
        • Nov 2003

I dont have Mini DVD here in Rio de Janeiro, but i will buy in São Paulo !!
        Can i burn this minidvds with Maestro and a A03 pioneer drive.

Comment

• GeneralLeoFF
          • Sep 2003

miniDVD is just a standard CDR (650 or 700). It's kind of a bastard format. It's not realy an official standard

15 minutes sounds about right for a miniDVD unfortinitly your probly not going to run into a comercial DVD player that can play the disc. Any PC can play it though

Well if it is 100% required it must also play on a comercial DVD player then you might want to conceder S-VCD. It'll play on any PC and most DVD players and it can have menues and the like to.

Comment

Working...