Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qpito7
    • Sep 2003

burn vcd in nero

hey guys i have only question... why theres a vcd disn burn in nero or in any other burning software cant play to a standard vcd or dvd player.... is it from the software im using or the player itself.. im using the latest nero version 6.. thanks...

FWD# 96029
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

It's more likely that your standalone DVD player either doesn't "like" the media you're using or that it's not capable of playing BURNED VCDs (as opposed to commercial VCDs)...

Comment

• qpito7
      • Sep 2003

so if its like that..... i have to change and throw my player? oh my G-O-D... is that the only way? wowee..... anyway thanks buddy... but whats the diffirence in commercial vcd's from burned vcd's in pc? are they in diffirent format? why it did not play or read it... and why commercial vcd can.... what the secret in that? hmmmm... thats quiet interesting..... can you explain it please.....

FWD# 96029

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

To determine the capabilities/limitations of your SPECIFIC standalone player, go to:

http://www.dvdrhelp.com./dvdplayers

(COMMERCIAL VCDs and DVDs are PRESSED, not burned...)

Comment

• qpito7
          • Sep 2003

oh i see... thanks set arip..... so there is no way we can burned cd same like pressed cd........ hmmm....

FWD# 96029

Comment

Working...