Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SilentNight
    • Nov 2003

Opening Credits & End Titles

I am begining a short film soon and i am going to edit the film in Vegas 4 . I have looked thru the functions briefly but i cant find anything to create the opening or end titles. Am i overlooking this feature or do i have to use some other program ???
  • masterloggie
    • Nov 2003

If you are using Windows XP it has a program called Video Maker. You can insert basic tiltes and transistions into the project and then burn to NTSC format on DVD. It will allow you to use your video camera ad the source for the raw footage if you have the input capabilty on your computer. You can then watch on your DVD player. I am new at this and I am sure there are other programs with better features and may produce a better DVD picture and audio.

Ron

Comment

• SilentNight
      • Nov 2003

Thanks mloggie , anyone else with experience with Vegas or other apps that i can create opening and end tittles ??

Comment

• rsquirell
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Feb 2003

Nearly all storyboard editors will create titles and transition. MovieMaker2, Ulead's Video Studio7, Pinnacle Studio8...myy experience is VS7 does it with ease.

Comment

Working...