Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galaxia
    • Dec 2003

ogm file: ffdshow and vobsub conflict

Ok, here's my problem...when I play an ogm file with ffdshow and vobsub both installed the subtitles end up really huge, slighty transparent, at the top of the screen, upside down and wrapping thru so it just ends up looking like a green slightly transparent blob.
    Now, if I uninstall ffdshow and leave vobsub the subtitles work fine but my video lags and becomes jerky...and if i uninstall vobsub and leave ffdshow the video works but the subtitles don't.
    Does anyone else have this conflict? And are there any other codecs you can suggest that could maybe replace ffdshow or vobsub? Thanx!
  • ChristianHJW
    matroska project member
    • May 2003

Sounds like you have a very old version of DVobSub. The latest versions is now called vsfilter.dll , and can be obtained from the Guliverkli project page.

If you want it in an installer, the matroska packs from http://packs.matroska.org come handy, as they will install CoreVorbis, CoreAAC, the matroska splitter filters and vsfilter.dll by default ....
    Support the future of audio and video encoding, matroska as open standard container format and Gstreamer as open source, x-platform multimedia platform - Contact us on Corecodec, the concentric circles of audio and video, or on IRC.CORECODEC.COM #matroska ; for best viewing matroska file use The Core Media Player ( TCMP )

Comment

Working...