No sound to burn on VCD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cole2k
    • Feb 2004

You need to convert the AC3 audio to wav, there are ways round it but thats probably your simplest option, the audio dub pack on my site has BeSweet in which can do that for you, you can find info about BeSweet and just the app on its own on http://dspguru.doom9.org

Comment

• sfheath
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Sep 2003

Whether you're going to convert the file or simply view it I think you're still going to need a codec. Have you tried G SPot for file information? It's somewhat more revealing than VirtualDubMod from what I've seen.
      This isn't a learning curve ... this is b****y mountaineering!

Comment

• Cole2k
        • Feb 2004

Typical problems with AC3 happen when you have lets say a 2 CD rip, when AC3 is sliced into 2 so that a film is the right size for a 2 CD VCD rip or similar the applications dont start a new time line on the second AC3 file etc.
        This often confuses TMPEnc and similar programs, its not a codec problem.... TMPGEnc will see a time line in the AC3 file starting from the point where the first file would have left off (eg. 1h 15m) but the video would show as having a starting point of zero (eg. 0h 0m).

The short way round it is to convert to wav from AC3.
        Last edited by Cole2k; 19 Feb 2004, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...