Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fotoos
    • Mar 2004

Newbie needs help,please

I am new at the dvd burning. I just d/l a dvd rip and an trying to burn it back to a dvd. It is on my HD as a microsoft video. When I use nero I get video but no audio. What software do I use and do I have to convert it back to something so I can play it in my dvd player. The player will play all formats. When I put it in the player now, it just shows LOADING and nothing else. I know this is a basic question, but right I am very basic. Could someone be kind enough to help me.

Thankx
  • Mig$y
    Retired
    • Jan 2004

Wrong place to be chatting about downloaded movies -
    check the rules bud!

Comment

• fotoos
      • Mar 2004

Sorry

Sorry, didn't know. Know now.

Comment

• Tunesman22
        • Oct 2003

I recently ordered a software called, "Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator". I have not tried to download any video onto a blank DVD yet, but if it's as simple as downloading files, it should be a breeze. If you get a chance to buy this software, (I ordered it over the internet at a cheap price,) you should try it. My opinion is that it would work better than what ever you're using now. They claim that you can download video, files, pictures or whatever is on your hard drive onto a blank DVD or blank CD, whether it is a DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, CD-R, CD-RW or CD+RW, you can burn anything onto these different media on your computer.
        Now if you're talking about copying a store bought DVD movie, you're out of luck. For that you'll need a different more expensive software, and besides, there are legal issues involved and you might get into trouble copying copyright protected movies.

Tunesman22.

Comment

• tigerman8u
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Aug 2003

d/l Avocodec and open the file . It will tell you the needed codec and if they are installed on your system.

Comment

Working...