Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Atomb0y
    • Mar 2004

DVD cover printing problem

I'm trying to print a dvd-cover in Nero Cover Designer, and since the cover i'm trying to print is both the back, side and front (in other words an image like the covers u get from cdcovers.cc), i choose New-document->DVD Case->Data->Ok.
    I import the image to the "Insert"-option (since the booklet is only the front of the cover).
    And here starts the problems... When i've fit the image to the borders and print it, the width is to small. The width in "insert" is 272,45mm and the correct size to fill the entire dvd-cover is ca. 288mm. in other words; after i've ut the printed image (nero's dvd-cover size) and placed it in the empty dvd-cover, there's an 8mm gap on both sides of the dvd-cover (where the black plastic is visible...
    Dunno if I explained this correctly, but I've added an image which shows the problem.

Does any1 know a way to fix this, so the image/printed cover is printed so wide that when I cut it, it'll fill the entire inlay of the dvd-cover?? Plz help!
    Attached Files
  • Soulhunter
    • Mar 2004

Ive never used Nero Cover Designer...

But cant you simply change the width from 272,45mm to 288mm ???

I use CoveMe for thus stuff...

Bye

Member of E.V.I.L. Corp. 2003 ® - Website in progress...

Comment

• Atomb0y
      • Mar 2004

There's no option for changing the width, but I found an option called "Bleeding", and changing the "bleeding-width" it allows X mm outside the forced width to be printed.

Comment

Working...