Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jure
    • Apr 2004

Nero drives me crazy

I made some projects with Studio 8. But I had problems with burning with Studio so I try with Nero 6, latest update. But also here I have problems to burn my projects made with Studio 8 and also to burn Video files made with DVD shrink (on my hard drive). It goes everythink o.k., it burns 100% and finished with message - burn process failed at 4X... I can see the content normal on my computer or my DVD player. I use Verbatim DVD+R with Plextor PX 708A. Nobody so far, can tell me what's wrong. And I'm loosing my mind, because I don't know what's wrong!!!!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Try either burning at a lower speed or using higher quality burnable media (such as Ritek)...

Comment

• Jure
      • Apr 2004

O.K. I'll try burning with lower speed, but I don't think, here is a problem. I copy a lot DVD's on 4x speed with no problem. And I think Verbatim is High Quality media!

Comment

• STEVE1232003
        • Jan 2003

This sounds like a definate hardware problem. Unless it is only a problem that happens when you burn certain types of files. How long have you had your writer?

Comment

• Jure
          • Apr 2004

I don't think it is the hardwaer problem. The message was KEY_MEDIA_ERROR!? But I use Verbatim media!

Comment

• jbelder37
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jure
            I don't think it is the hardwaer problem. The message was KEY_MEDIA_ERROR!? But I use Verbatim media!

Verbatim is always switching media manufactures, they do not produce there own check the disk id.

Comment

Working...