X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lone_Wolf
    • Apr 2004

Language switching

Hi Guys,
    I am really impressed by the quality of this Forum and all the hints posted at any time with the amount of following suggestions.
    I am not an old user of DVDShrink, I used the version 3.05 beta up to yesterday with discrete results, considering that version 3.1.7 was giving errors during the Analisys of the DVD.
    STICKY and other good people have answered in some way to the problem. I shall try again and see what happened.

Today I entered this Forum for the first time and had a fast look at the following guide to see if I could learn something new:

UPSers account of United Parcel Service is a Delivery Services & Package Handler used by an Ups Employee having User Id and Password in United States. UPSers portal in Supply […]

ONE QUESTION ONLY. After Re-Author mode we do not use the structure of the movie as in the original DVD.
    Can we anyway keep two languages and still be able to switch amongst them from the remote of a standalone DVD Player (Pioneer DVD355) after the Re-Authoring?

Thanks for the patience reading this NOVEL . Nest shall be brief.

Take care and continue like this

Lonce_Wolf
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"Can we anyway keep two languages and still be able to switch amongst them from the remote of a standalone DVD Player (Pioneer DVD355) after the Re-Authoring?"

Certainl! When using either "Full Copy" or "Re-author" mode, you can retain as many languages as you like - use your remote to switch amongst them by pressing the button labelled either "Language" or "Audio"...

Comment

• Lone_Wolf
      • Apr 2004

Dear Setarip,

Thank you for your really prompt confirmation. I really appreciated it.

Ciao

Lone Wolf

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"Thank you for your really prompt confirmation."

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...