X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • c5vette
    • Apr 2004

3.1 Re-author question

Hi all please bare with me ,

I'm trying to re-author Speed Racer using DVD Shrink 3.1.7.6(for my kids of course) because automatic setting yields a 4,579 file size. No extras,audio etc to cut just basic movie. I chose re-author dragged the main movie over and decreased the ratio of certain chapters sequentially. When i do the final step ie chosing the full movie chapters 1-43 the end result is a BIGGER file size?? Not smaller. Oddly enough each chapter has a 100 % ratio. Each guide ive been to doesnt do a step by step. I've read one for the previous beta version i had and used its instructions. What am i missing?

Second question,

I'd like to make a compilation DVD of concerts ie different songs from different bands on ONE DVD. This would be awesome. How would i do it?

Please excuse my ignorance just trying to learn this stuff

I would apreciate any help
    Last edited by c5vette; 26 Apr 2004, 12:47 AM.
  • Lone_Wolf
    • Apr 2004

I am sure that if Setarip will read your reuqest will be more than happy and with no doubt more precise in replying to your questions. But if this can serves, as I already suggested to another friend on this Forum I would like to advise you to have a look, if you haven't done it yet, to this page. I thinks it is quite exhaustive.

Regards

Comment

• Lone_Wolf
      • Apr 2004

By the way, I think you should check if you have set the compression in Automatic because it appears like you have left the Titles in Full and not Re-Authored

Comment

• pathfinder78
        • Apr 2004

You should be able to re-author the specific part of each DVD and save each one to a different folder on your hard drive. Then go back into dvdshrink and reauthor by browsing to each folder you created. This will not create a menu, you will need other programs for this, but at least they will all be on the same DVD

Comment

Working...